Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Dizzy Day (6 Days until Vegas!)


So today I have something weird going on in my inner-ear. Actually, it's been going on for a few days but today it was particularly bad. Every time I move everything gets all fuzzy. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow because I think maybe I have an inner ear infection. So I spent most of today trying not to move too much... but I did manage to get 2 of my atcs done for a "Wisecracking Women" swap I'm participating in. In reality, I got four of them done, because I made duplicates of these two. The last swap I did, I was sad to see my cards go, and thought this time I'd make two of each so I'd have some extra for personal swaps! The one on the right is a bit of a personal joke since my DH's name is Ed...what hunk my hubby is :)

No comments: