Thursday, August 03, 2006

Wednesday Stamper challenge


Here is my creation for the Wednesday Stamper Challenge. I used some of my foam stamps to create the sea-horses and sea-shells. After stamping with white ink, I rubbed them with chalk, and then used an art marker blender with a fine point to color in the details and then rubbed over it with the chalks. (the blender tool causes the chalk to adhere.) I cut out my stamps, created the back ground and then attached the tulle (which didn't scan in very well unfortunately. If you have any questions about my process please feel free to email me.

1 comment:

audrey said...

Bianca...this turned out nice and I love the tulle...I can see it quite well when I click on the image.