Sunday, April 22, 2007

Lovely Day

Spring has finally decided to put in an appearance. Yesterday it was in the low 70's, with a lovely balmy breeze. Bye-bye snow! We had our ATC meeting yesterday morning and exchanged our Nude atcs. I got some really beautiful cards--take a look! I can't decide which one is my favorite. Every time I make-up my mind I change it.

Here we all are-- we actually it's everybody but me, since I was taking the picture.


After the meeting my hubby and I headed to TASTE for lunch. If you live in Indianapolis and have never been to TASTE shame shame on you! The best breakfast/lunch in the city. Their fries are to die for. Take a look:
That's some sort of truffle-oil dipping sauce that they're served with. (Which I like to pretend is magical and has no calories.) Not only is the food fabulous, but they always have cool art up on the walls for sale. While we were eating yesterday there was a little four-year-old boy at the table next to us, who insisted on putting his fries in his water glass and then rubbing them on his shirt before eating them. My husband said that you have to respect the kid for actually eating the mushy food.
So, good weather, art, and then yummy food. I can't think of a more perfect Saturday.

No comments: