Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Tag-You're it

I got tagged reading Nance's blog, and I am supposed to list 7 unusual things about me so here they are:
1. I cannot sleep if my feet are touching the blankets. I have to have a sheet and it has to be tucked in.
2. I am a huge fan of the Golden Girls. Don't ask me why, because I don't really know.
3. I have a really rare form of synesthesia (the mixing of the senses) where everything has a gender and a personality. Things like months, days of the week, numbers & letters. I'll give you an example: that No.4 is a really catty bitch. She talks about all the other numbers behind their backs.
4. I suffer from terrible insomnia and spend several nights a month not sleeping normally right around the full moon.
5. I can play 4 different musical instruments-piano, violin, viola, flute.
6. I find myself watching the home shopping network without realising it. My remote just seems to stop on the channel. It's oddly hypnotic. But I've never ordered anything.
7. I refuse to watch the final episode of Star Trek Enterprise, because they kill off Tripp, and as long as I don't actually see it, he's not really dead to me.
So if you've read this, then you've been tagged. Go make your list.
Now for some art. Here is a page from my journal--as promised. I've had a lot on my mind as you can probably tell...

And here is some mail art that came today from my friend Diana. She is so clever using a cd like this. It came just like a regular postcard!

No comments: