Monday, September 03, 2007

A little book

Let me just say, up front, that I totally stole this idea for this book from Audrey Hernandez. She had the cutest all clear book up on her blog about a month ago and I had to try it. I wanted to make a little photo album for my friend Kasia, so it was the perfect opportunity to try my hand at it. I used a thin Plexiglases for the covers and clear transparencies (the kind made for writing on, not printing on) for the pages. I then attached the paper to the transparencies.

Here is a shot of the inside.


And here is the card I made for Kasia to go with it.

And--I got an envelope template at target for a dollar and was so excited to try it out, I made her a matching envelope for her card. I don't think I'm ever going back to plain envelopes again!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!

No comments: