Friday, October 05, 2007

Goodness, goodness, goodness!

Where did the week go? I have no idea. It's like a lost three whole days in there somewhere! I have very little work to show for this week, mostly because I am working on a couple of really big projects that are slow going. But tonight I did sit down and make a little charm necklace because I was feeling the need for some instant-art-gratification. Here it is:


I know it's hard to tell, because there is a glare in the first picture, but there is a little baby bird sitting in the house! Hopefully I will get my big projects done this weekend and have more work to show.
Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

That is darling B! Is the charm case from Coffee Break Designs? Check out my latest post to see what I made with the old woman photo you gave me!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! fabulous! love these!