Monday, December 17, 2007

Ohh-Ahh


Ohh-Ahh, originally uploaded by bmandity05.

I know I've been really bad about posting the last couple of weeks. But in my defense it's been non-stop. When I'm not working on people's Christmas presents, I'm teaching and when I'm not teaching I'm sleeping and when I'm not sleeping, I'm working on people's Christmas presents....you get the idea. But I have been trying to carve out some time for myself. Unfortunately that means that posting comes last after sitting down to work in my journal.
Things will ease after the holidays. In the meantime here is a page from my journal. Let me say up-front, I am not anti-baby. Just anti-baby-showers. I have made my husband and my mother both PROMISE me that if there is ever a child coming into my life, they won't subject me to this awfulness.
I used only 3 colors on this spread because I was trying to challenge myself. My materials are scrapbooking paper, paint, stamps, old flashcard and felt.

1 comment:

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

Very cool page B!