Saturday, December 08, 2007

"Time Flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a bannana."

Where did this week get to? I can't believe it's Saturday. But, in my defense I've been a busy, busy, bee working on gifts for people. Every year I SWEAR I will get things done early and every year it's a mad dash towards Christmas. I have more work done then I have time to post....But I will post these these pictures of my Circle book I'm working on for my Grandmother. Some of them are a little blurry, my scanner doesn't like all my embellishments.
This page I used alcohol inks for the roof on a transparency that I layered on top of some vintage sheet music.

On this page I layered some tissue paper on top of a page out of an old book.

Last, but not least, is the mosaic texture page. I put down a bunch of scraps for texture and then layered a bunch of different paint washes on it.
I promise I will be better about posting next week. I will drag myself away from my work table and take a break!

1 comment:

turningwheelfarm said...

These are such cool pages. I love circles too but haven't done a circle book yet. :) Found you via Kira!

Amy