Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The last of Winter

I finished up my last two pages from my set on Winter. I have to say, I really enjoyed having a topic and looking at it for several days in a row. Seeing how my feelings and my art was different from day to day. This first one is unnumbered because I started working on the page while doing the second and couldn't decide if I wanted it to be number three or not...it has a different feel to it, so I just left it un-numbered.
I used vintage papers, crackle paint, acrylic paint, stamps and grunge board on this one. The photo is my favorite part of the page, I took it at night, using the night setting on my camera, which is why the colors are so funky.
This last page I did using fluid acrylics and some scrapbooking paper, along with a stencil and some grunge board. It is truly the most happy looking of all of the set...but I see bits and pieces of the other spreads in it as well.
I hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year! Hopefully I will be back soon with lots more art.

No comments: