Wednesday, March 26, 2008

ETSY

I have finally done it--I've opened an ETSY store. I don't have very much in it right now...I have a couple more pieces that are about half finished, that should be going up sometime soon. It was a lot more work than I thought it would be....mostly figuring out what to charge for shipping and all that. Here are a couple of pictures of pieces I have up for sale. One of them is the piece I showed at the end of my last post all finished in necklace form. The other is a canceled British postage stamp. It was actually difficult for me to list that one, because I wanted to keep it for myself! I am just in love with the heart cancellation mark over her crown.

I have some new journal pages done, I will try to get them posted tommrow. In the meantime, happy Wednesday everyone.

No comments: