Monday, April 21, 2008

Tagged

Kris from Retro Cafe Art Gallery tagged me the other day; so I have to list 6 weird things about myself and then tag three more people. So here goes:
1. I am an insanely fast reader. I can get through around 150 pages an hour if it's fiction.
2. I have never had my hair cut above my shoulders. It's not a religious thing, just a preference thing.
3. I am a huge sci-fi fanatic. I read books, watch movies, tv etc. My current obsession is Stargate Atlantis.
4. I like to tell people that I'm saving myself for Brock Samson.
5. I have a really sensitive sense of smell and can tell when my husband is getting sick by the way his skin smells. In fact, I normally know before he does. The last time he had the flu for 2 days I kept saying to him "You smell like you're getting sick" and he denied it and then on day three: 101 degree fever.6. I don't eat cooked vegetables, except for potatoes. I like 'em raw.

So, I'm tagging Diana, Gina and Dorene. All of whom are in IAA with me. So get posting ladies!

1 comment:

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

Maybe you read TOO fast.
It's supposed to be that you tag 6 people! LOL! Totally kidding. well, not about the 6 people thing, but no biggie :). That's crazy about the smell thing!