Friday, May 23, 2008

A necklace for my Grandmother

I finished this necklace yesterday for my Grandmother. It's a belated mother's day present. originally, I tried making her a pin, because she is the kind of person who wears pins, but I had nothing but trouble with it. Finally, I gave-up. Which is rare for me. Normally, I stick it out. Oh well.
But I came up with this instead:
The acrylic shrine tag is from Retro Cafe Art Gallery. The man in the photo is my grandfather, who passed away a few years ago. (I don't know why there are those weird spots on the charm in this picture, because in real life there aren't any.) The heart charm is shrink plastic that I embossed with pearl-ex and them stamped onto when cool.

1 comment:

Nicoleta said...

Visit my blog
http://SpoturiPublicitare.blogspot.com
Thank's!