Saturday, April 07, 2007

Whew!!!

Chicago was a lot of fun! I was so tired from all the walking, that I came home and slept for 12 hours straight! Whew! Here is a photo of the Navy Pier from a distance. It was way too cold for that sort of thing--it snowed the whole time I was there, so no Ferris wheel for me.

Here are two photos of the lake, it was such a lovely color, from the cold. The waves were really rough, but I didn't get a good photo of it.


Last but not least, here are couple of photos of fun stuff I saw while I was out and about. I loved the details on that building. It was actually one of several, that were obviously all built at the same time. The second is a little Eiffel Tower that didn't seem to be connected to anything French. But it was cool nonetheless.


Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to put up some of my art.

No comments: