Saturday, May 05, 2007

Gallery show and some mail art.

So my hubby and I went to my friend Kris's gallery show tonight. It was a fun time with a good turn-out. Here is a photo of the people milling around enjoying awesome art.

After we were there about 20 minutes, my husband pointed out a painting by another woman we know named Barbara--we didn't even know she was showing tonight. She's in the photo below, with the bright pink shawl.

This blue number is one of her gorgeous paintings. I am so very jealous of her talent with oils. I can't do a thing with them.

Here is a photo of myself and Kris. Her art is right next to her on the wall. She is so talented.
The show is going on next weekend as well; so if you live in Indianapolis, you should go and check out some gorgeous art.



Lastly, here is a little mail art that came my way today. From the lovely Beverly.

No comments: