Friday, May 04, 2007

Mail Art+Gallery Shows+Journal+Elvis=fun

So I have a new rule:
Always keep my camera in my purse.
Here's why: I saw Elvis this afternoon and I didn't have my camera to take a picture. He was working at Chipotle on 86th and Westfield. Of course, he's had some work done, because now he's Hispanic and about 20 years old. But it was Elvis. Go in and see if you don't believe me. hehehe.
Okay, so silliness aside, here is a picture from my journal. I meant to post it earlier in the week, but time just got away from me.



Now, if you live in the Indianapolis area there are a couple of cool art things happening this weekend. My friend Kris is participating in a gallery show. You can read about it on her blog.
Also, the very talented Beth Wheeler is having a showing on Sunday in Fort Wayne. You can preview some of the art and get info about it here.
And speaking of Beth, check out this really cool mail art she sent me. I am so jealous of her excellent stitching abilities.

No comments: