Saturday, July 28, 2007

Take 10

I had time to sit down and create last night for the first time in weeks it seems. I decided to try my hand at one of the templates in the most recent Take Ten magazines. The text on this card translates to: the beautiful woman without regrets. Which is what the stamp of the lady (by Hampton Arts) always brings to my mind. When I was done, I liked it so much I decided to submit it. So of course I had to make an envelope to send it in and a postcard so that I would know when my submission arrived.

This is the postcard I made, it is a Tim Holtz stamp and a swirl stamp by Autumn Leaves. I colored in the stamp with some colored pencils. When I was done I wanted to make several more I was so happy with the finished product! I guess I really must have missed having time to just sit and create without the stress and worry of other things needing to get done.

No comments: