Thursday, October 18, 2007

Don't try this at home

I know I've been a little quiet the last week, but I have a very good reason:
Ta Da!

I was teaching an art class and severely burned my hand--second degree. It's made my creative process a little slow and I type very s l o w l y with only one finger on my left hand. Sigh. The er doctors said it would be at least 10 days before they started to feel better....so I'll be gone for a while yet.
In the meantime--don't ever, ever, ever put your hand down into a liquid pool of UTEE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Bianca! I'm so sorry. Guess it's not the "wonderful world of UTEE" any more, is it? I hope it heals quickly. I've been missing your posts and wondering what happened. Heal fast!

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

Hey girl! I posted the ATC I made with the inkjet transfer I made at your place. I may have to have my inkjet printer hooked up afterall :).