Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Crying Over Chicken


Crying Over Chicken, originally uploaded by bmandity05.

I have been super busy this week trying to get everything done for the Heirloom Festival that will be in Indianapolis the first weekend in March. I am teaching 2 classes and it's a bit more involved than my normal teaching. I had to design a seating arrangement of all things! But I've got all my samples done, my instructions typed-up, my class descriptions written, and a thousand other little things that had to be done. I'll be posting the link and the descriptions when they go up on the website.

In the meantime, I got this page done. I used paper, alcohol inks (for the eggs) and bubble wrap and acrylic paint for the orange dots.
I am hoping to have some other stuff scanned in for tomorrow--but I guess we'll see how that goes. I'm still trying to go one horrid step at a time!

No comments: