Friday, April 18, 2008

Men ATCs

I know, I've been gone a long time.
Sigh.
I've been having some health issues and in between being poked and prodded by various doctors and battling my insurance company (who seem to feel that being human is a pre-existing condition)I just haven't had much energy to do much posting.
But I did manage to get my ATCs done for the swap on Saturday. The theme this month is Men; mostly because we did women last month.
Here are my cards:

I used this really wonderful technique and the Ranger ink blender tool to make the backgrounds. (For which I will post a tutorial some time this week, scouts honor.) The orange and blue background stamps are both by Paperbag Studios, the green is by Inkadinkado, and the purple is by Rhonna Ferrar. I used some alcohol inks on the buttons to get that lovely aged look.
All in all, I'm happy with the way they turned out.

1 comment:

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

They turned out great! I can't wait to get one!!!

Sorry, I had to do it :). You've been tagged. See my blog for details.
xoxox,
Kristin