Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Believe Book

I just finished up this book by BoBunny as part of my design team work for Wishful thinking. Originally I was going to do another fairy book, because it seemed to fit. But when I started working I just couldn't make it happen. So I started thinking about what would work and thought about making a book of my own personal beliefs. I'm going to post the first four photographs and the rest tomorrow.

Here is the front of the book:

Here is a shot of the book open:
Oops--I accidentally loaded the second page before the first! Well, here it is, with a photo of my grandparents. The letters are cloth.

Here is the first page of the book. I used a punch to create the leaves and then used buttons to make the flowers.
Tomorrow, I'll be back with more!

No comments: