Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Believe Book Part 2

Here are the rest of my pictures, continued on from yesterday.
This spread is one of my favorites in the book--I glued gold beads down for the "l" and punched out some flowers. I turned the larger ones into mosaics using double sided tape and some embossing powder:
This page is pretty straight forward--the hearts are cut out from a vintage text-book and then inked using some distress ink:

The dragonfly and the butterfly are made out of fun-foam, that I heated and stamped into and then painted.

The fairies on this page are transparencies, although it's difficult to tell from this picture.

This is the back page of the book and I made this mosaic using a square punch. I used embellishments from throughout the book as a way to tie it all together.

No comments: