Tuesday, August 05, 2008

News! News!

I have been a busy little bee this last week. And I have some great news!
First-up: the newest volume of Page By Page is due out on the fifteenth, featuring an article and art work by yours truly. Kira's Zine, is always a treat and I am thrilled to be a small part of it.

Second: I had a piece accepted by Altered Arts Magazine. It should be in one of the winter editions--probably around the first of the year. I'm also writing an article to go along with it.

And lastly: I had a third piece accepted by Somerset Studios for their forthcome "Art Journal" publication. It's due out in January of '09. There isn't much info about the new magazine on their site--so I'm not even sure if it's quarterly or simply a "special edition." I will keep you posted.

In the meantime, here is a picture of my house atcs that I made for last month's swap at IAA. I've had this photo sitting on my desktop for forever and just kept forgetting to post it. I actually punched holes in my atcs and made them into a book--that turned out so cute! I just need to make a cover for it.

Now, you need to hop on over to Kira's site and pre-order her zine. I'm serious. Go now!



Are you going yet???
:)

No comments: