Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A picture and a couple of ATCs


So I was going through some old photographs today and I came across this one of my brother Andrew. There's no date on this, so I don't really remember what this was for. (Andy, do you remember?) But I got a big kick out of it because he's so serious in this picture and if you knew him you'd know that he's NEVER serious. I am so lucky to have someone who is more than family; he's one of my best friends.

I made a couple more ATCs this week for the meeting this weekend. This first one is a Tim Holtz stamp, that I cut out. The background is embossed with some Pear-ex and clear embossing powder. I cut out the crown, and the text. The purple part of the background is hand dyed paper towels.





This ATC is a stamp by Lost Coast Designs. I rolled on some different colored inks to get the metallic effect. I cut it out and placed the image behind it. Pretty simple, but I like it.

No comments: