Friday, April 25, 2008

Wednesday Stamper

The theme for this week's Wednesday Stamper is insects. So I pulled out my dragonfly stamp by Stamper's Anonymous and made this:

I used the ink blending technique I talked about the other day, except I worked the ink all the way across. When it was dry I spritzed it with some ink mixed with water and pearl ex powder to give it a little sparkle. Of course, it didn't show up very well in the scan, since my scanner doesn't like metallic things. But you can see the green spots.


10 comments:

Hermine said...

Its gorgeous, love those colours.

Kaz said...

this is fabulous, I love the colours you used and the way it's all blended. the scrolls in the background are fab, and I LOVE that main image stamp. beautiful card, bet the sparkle is gorgeous in real life too.

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Really lovely, I love the way you've used blue and green distressing ink around the edges of the main image, beautiful.

Sandy said...

Woooooow this is absolutely stunning. Fabulous creation.

*jean* said...

Beautiful card and thanks for sharing the technique!

Emma said...

love the blending of the colours, gorgeous piece :o)

Anonymous said...

beautiful card and i love the stamp!

Femmy said...

really beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Really pretty - such a pretty combination!

For the life of me said...

lovely xxxx