Tuesday, February 03, 2009

A moment of perfect stillness

It's snowing here, again--admittedly not my favorite thing. Snow is ok the first time it falls and only if you don't have anywhere to go. But after the fourth or fifth time you find yourself thinking "son-of-a-#!*^&, now I have to go out and shovel again!"
But today I was looking out my window and I had what my yoga instructor calls a moment of perfect stillness. Everything inside of me just stopped--all that noise that is normally filling my head went quiet. It was such a wonderful moment, I had to take a picture.
This is the view out my window. I altered it in photoshop to turn it into a TTV.
Hopefully, I will have some art to post in the next couple of days. I'm working on a couple of projects for submissions, so they can't be posted. But hopefully I'll have other stuff done.

No comments: