Monday, March 19, 2007

Wednesday Stamper

The theme for this weeks Wednesday Stamper is "At the movies." I selected the movie Now Voyager, becuase it is my absolute favorite movie of all time. I am a huge Bette Davis fan and consider her to be one of my heros. I used a a star background stamp by Stampabilities which I embossed with some pearl-ex and clear embossing powder. When it was dry I edged the cardstock with some pink ink and printed out the line from the movie. I then punched out the stars and cut out the moon and was done. It's a little simple, but I wanted the picture and the quote to be the focus.

6 comments:

Gillian said...

Hi Bianca, this is just stunning... love the starry BG..

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Very nice!

Anonymous said...

That is really nice!

Sheila said...

Fabulous I love it

rammsteinchen said...

great card